This information is provided by the St. Augustine Genealogical Society for genealogical research purposes only.
San Lorenzo Cemetery
Florida - St. Johns County
The survey was conducted by C. Mack Wills in March 2005 and updated 31 Mar 2011.
Number of Names:
San Lorenzo was the first Catholic cemetery established once the Diocese was brought to St. Augustine. It opened in 1892. It is located at 1635 US 1 South, Saint Augustine, St. Johns County County, Florida, 32084.
There are various ways to arrive at the cemetery: US 1 just north of SR 312 (on left); US 1 a few miles south of SR 207 (on right); Old Moultrie Road just north of SR 312 (on right); Old Moultrie Road a few miles south of Old Dixie Hwy (becomes Old Moultrie Road).
Note: Some cemeteries do not have any images.